Robin Reed is the co-founder and Principal with EmFluent, an Entrepreneur, professional speaker and coach. He speaks with us about why "Asking For Help Is A Strategy", why you should "Invest In Your Own Happiness "and how "Stress Is Not A Badge Of Honour". Hosted by Diana White.
About Robin Reed
Robin Reed is the co-founder and Principal with EmFluent, a corporate coaching and consulting company that focuses on leadership strategy, talent optimization and sales arbitrage. Robin is also President and CEO of the Black Chamber of Arizona, and President of Occam Sustainability Partners (OSP) an international sustainability solution consulting firm that provides energy saving strategies. Robin is also recognized as a professional speaker and has spoken nationally and internationally on the topics of business development, strategy execution, talent optimization, sales arbitrage and mergers and acquisition. Working closely with an outstanding board of directors, Robin has transformed the Chamber into an inclusive and forward-thinking community organization that prides itself on collaboration and delivering quality tools and information to its member businesses to foster growth and development of their companies. OSP & EmFluent are privately held companies founded by Robin and address specific needs relative to their market segment. Prior to starting OSP & EmFluent, Robin was a financial advisor with two major wire houses. During his time in the financial services industry Robin specialized in restricted and estate stock transactions. An entrepreneur at heart, Robin has started, acquired, operated and sold several companies over his 40-year career. Robin’s experience in business ownership and business consulting has created a foundation in understanding the needs of business owners and individuals to help them define, execute and meet their financial and professional goals. Robin is originally from Northern California and current lives in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and has an adult son and twin daughters in college.
- Hard Work Trumps All 02:58
- “Motivation” Is An Accessory That Is Not Required For Achievement 05:08
- “Failure” Is An Idea, Not A Fact. So Is Success. 09:29
- Asking For Help Is A Strategy, Not A Weakness 11:54
- You Don’t Have To Have It All Figured Out Before You Start 15:52
- You Can Have More Than One Dream In A Lifetime And You Can Pursue More Than One Dream At A Time 18:53
- Invest In Your Own Happiness 24:42
- “Advice” Is The Opinions Of Others Based On Their Experiences 31:32
- Travel To Expand Your World View 35:05
- Stress Is Not A Badge Of Honour 42:29
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.